a child, at a Mother's Day second-line parade on Sunday, May 12, 2013. By Andrew Rafferty, Staff Writer, NBC News. As many as 17 people in New Orleans were injured on Sunday when multiple gunmen opened fire on a Mother's Day parade, police said. Sunday was Mother's Day which, for some of the Nats players, [...]
At least 17 people were reportedly wounded during a Mother's Day parade in New Orleans on Sunday. Among the victims was reportedly a 10-year-old girl who was grazed by one of the bullets. The FBI attributed the incident to "street violence," not terrorism. "Just a very tragic day for us again in New Orleans, especially [...]
New Orleans police are searching for three suspects Sunday after at least 19 people were shot during a Mother's Day parade. Police spokeswoman Remi Braden said in an email that many of the victims were grazed and most of the wounds weren't As the 89 year-old inspiration for the book The JewishMother's Guide to Professional [...]
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' screenwriter Damon Lindelof regrets 'gratuitious …
- NBA Draft 2013: Mavericks could shop No. 13 pick to maintain cap space
- What Does Tumblr Being Owned by Yahoo Mean For You?
- Eva Longoria Accidentally Shows She Went Commando at Cannes—See the Pic!
- Miguel to Roll Out Second 'Art Dealer Chic' 3-EP Series In July